Animal Management Building Council Works Economic Development Environmental Health Maps and Spatial Data
Planning and Heritage Plumbing Rates Roads & Council Property Sport & Recreation Facilities Waste Management Payments

Road Opening Permits
Contractors, other authorities and individuals intending to carry out works involving digging up a footpath, nature strip or roadway must apply for a Road Opening Permit.


Please contact Council’s Compliance Officer on 6216 6372 for further information.