Final Checklist for Applicants
Before sending in your application, use this checklist to make sure you have not missed out on any important details. In particular, check that you have:
- Read the advice on preparing your application.
- Read the Position Description that contains the Selection Criteria.
- Included relevant information in relation to each of the Selection Criteria and attached supporting relevant documentation. Your summary should provide information of your work history, responsibilities, achievements, qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience that are directly related to each of the Selection Criteria.
We need to receive your application to the address specified below by the closing date detailed in the advertisement. Please ensure that your application includes:
- A brief letter of introduction stating the reasons why you are seeking the position with Council.
- A summary addressing each of the Selection Criteria identified in the Position Description.
- A current copy of your resume that includes photocopies of supporting documentation eg. relevant academic results, certificates, awards which are relevant to the position. Please ensure that you have not included any original documents, as these will not be returned to you.
Applications in Word format should be submitted to:
Electronic applications are preferred, however you may submit hard copy applications in person or by regular mail to:
Position No. …………
Glenorchy City Council
PO Box 103
GLENORCHY TAS 7010