Animal Management Building Council Works Economic Development Environmental Health Maps and Spatial Data
Planning and Heritage Plumbing Rates Roads & Council Property Sport & Recreation Facilities Waste Management Payments

Temporary Occupancy Permit

The building legislation in Tasmania specifies that certain types of temporary structures/ buildings require a temporary occupancy permit prior to their usage.

During the planning phase of your event or activity, it is recommended that you contact Glenorchy City Councils Building Section.

Please find an application form for a Temporary Occupancy Permit below;