Trees - Public Enquiries and Complaints
- Applications are required by property owners for Council permission to ring bark, cut down, lop, or remove any tree exceeding 10m height and 6m spread as required by Clause 9.7 – Glenorchy Planning Scheme
- See the Planning Department, phone(03) 6216 6420 or use the form below
- Problems caused by trees on Council land, road reservations or a nature strip (where there is kerb and channel). Trees on private property causing a traffic hazard or overhanging a footpath
- See the City Assets Department, phone (03) 6216 6310 or use the form below.
- Problems caused by trees on Southern Water's sewerage and water pipes
- See Southern Water or phone 136992
- Problems caused by trees on a neighbouring private property
- This is a CIVIL MATTER (Seek Private Legal Advice).
- Problems caused to private drainage pipes
- This is a CIVIL MATTER (Seek Private Legal Advice)