Animal Management Building Council Works Economic Development Environmental Health Maps and Spatial Data
Planning and Heritage Plumbing Rates Roads & Council Property Sport & Recreation Facilities Waste Management Payments

Water & Sewer Authority

Southern Water is the authority that looks after water and sewer mains infrastructure.  Council still deals with all the private internal drains of your property.  Private drains are the section of drain from the main to the house.


Should you require further information in relation to water and sewer mains please follow the link:


Council still looks after the storm water main and associated water courses and these enquires should be directed to Council.