Full Gear Rider is an initiative by and for young motorcyclists between 16 and 24.
It's aimed at reducing risk-taking behaviours while reminding them to stay visible, be predictable, and ride to the conditions.
A week-long safety campaign between 8th - 15th September aims to raise awareness of motorcyclists.
All road users in the community are asked to look for riders wearing Full Gear Rider vests.
Log your sightings by emailing Glenorchy City Council and you could win a $200 prize voucher.
To notify the council of your sighting, email the place and date you saw the Full Gear Rider to email@example.com
Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the competition is free.
- Entries must be submitted between Sunday 8th - Monday 16th September, late entries will not be accepted.
- Entries are not open to Glenorchy City Council staff.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- A winner will be drawn at random on Wednesday 18th September and notified by email.
- The winner will be published in the October Glenorchy Gazette and on Glenorchy City Councils Faceboook page.
- Where a winner of a prize is under 18 years of age, their prize will be awarded in the company of their parent or legal guardian.
Full Gear Program participants 2019
Front - Ben Coleman
Back L to R - Matthew Waters, Linda Kemp (Bucaan Community House), Lyndon Bell-Black, Kaine Thorpe, Elisa Ryan (Glenorchy City Council)