Effective from TODAY (Monday), 18 May 2020, our playgrounds, halls and some other facilites have re-opened for limited public use.
Consistent with the Premier’s Roadmap to Recovery, Council will be opening its playspaces (including skateparks) from today, Monday 18 May, for limited use.
Some important things to note:
- Playspaces including playgrounds, skate parks, outdoor gym equipment will be open for a maximum of 10 people at one time.
- Social distancing rules still apply, please maintain appropriate distance and move along once you are done.
- If an area is busy please come back another time.
- Signage and fencing is being updated by our work crews as quickly as possible, please follow all directions in place.
- If you are unwell, do not attend our playspaces.
- Council Halls are available for hire with a maximum capacity of 10 people. Please call Council 6216 6800 to book a hall, additional cleaning conditions will apply.
- Tolosa Park is currently open for exercise and play. Huts and BBQs remain closed at this time.
- Water fountains, bubblers and bbqs are also to remain closed at this time. If you are walking your dog or exercising please bring your own water bottle.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time and please stay safe and well. We’re all in this together.
For further enquiries, please call us on 6216 6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org