The role of the Glenorchy Tracks, Trails and Cycleways Committee is to:
- develop a Tracks, Trails and Cycleway Strategy for the City as a reference document for Council and the community
- develop a consultative framework for the community to provide input into the Glenorchy City Council Tracks, Trails and Cycleways Infrastructure Works Program
- prioritise and recommend a 5-year Tracks, Trails and Cycleways Program
- promote safe cycling
- develop strategies for the promotion of inter-regional connectivity of cycling facilities
- support Cycling South.
The Committee comprises:
- 2 Aldermen
- Council Officers
- up to 4 independent community members
- representatives from Cycling South, Mount Wellington Trust, Department of State Growth, Tasmanian Police (Glenorchy) and the Glenorchy Access Committee.
For more information contact 62166800 or firstname.lastname@example.org