The Glenorchy Action Interagency Network (GAIN) is a group for government and non-government service providers and organisations that work with families that have children from birth to 12 years of age.
The network is run by Glenorchy City Council and aims to ensure effective responses to the needs and issues of children and families in the City of Glenorchy.
GAIN has 6 key objectives:
- Improved integration of services for children and families.
- Networking and exchange of information on current issues impacting families and children in Glenorchy.
- More efficient coordination of resources.
- Community awareness and education.
- Identifying and addressing gaps in service delivery.
- Advocacy and lobbying on behalf of children and families.
You can participate in GAIN by attending our bi-monthly meetings, being part of a specific work group, receiving the meeting minutes, or signing up for the email newsletter.
For more information or to be added to the GAIN network mailing list contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org