Glenorchy City Council’s youth programs and services:
- have a focus on supporting youth participation
- work collaboratively with service providers, other levels of Government and the broader community to make sure that young people have access to a range of programs and services to develop their full potential
- bring together groups of potential partners, assist groups to gain resources and offer specific expertise on program design and development.
Youth Strategy and Action Plan
The Youth Strategy and Action Plan applies to young people aged 12 to 25 years old who live, work and visit Glenorchy and aims to provide opportunities for the growth and development of all young people.
The Youth Strategy and Action Plan:
- provides direction for Council’s activities in relation to young people
- details strategies that Council intends to undertake in order to achieve specific outcomes with young people and the community
View the Glenorchy Youth Strategy and Action Plan (PDF).
If you have suggestions about our youth programs, you can talk to: