At all times, we:
- Have a strong desire to help our customers
- Seek feedback from customers to help improve services and tell us when we are getting it right
- Commit to our Customer Service Charter
- Respect and support our customers
- Deliver quality customer service in a professional manner
Our Customer Service Charter outlines how we will serve you, and what you can do if you believe we have not delivered to those standards.
You can also view our service levels, which shows you the response time you can expect from Council.
If you have questions, please contact Customer Service Centre on (03) 6216 6800 or via our contact form.