Updating your personal details

Updating personal details

If you change your details or are new to Glenorchy please get in touch and update your personal details with Council.  

To ensure we have the correct information please complete and submit this form back to Council - Update of Personal Information form (PDF)

You can submit the form via:

  • email gccmail@gcc.tas.gov.au
  • in person at our Customer Service Centre at Council Chambers, 374 Main Road, Glenorchy
  • post to Glenorchy City Council, PO Box 103, Glenorchy TAS 7010.


For ratepayers and property owners

If you own property in Glenorchy and wish to update your personal details e.g for rates notices, please navigate to the Rates page here for further information.