You can report animal nuisance to Council. We are guided by a range of legislation, regulations and policy on how we deal with nuisances caused by animals.
Animal nuisance may include:
- barking dogs - for more information please see our Neighbours of noisy dogs page
- stray animals on your land
- animals fouling your land
- odours or excessive noise nuisance caused by animals on neighbouring properties
- unsanitary conditions causing a risk to health.
To make a complaint or enquiry about a nuisance animal, please call our Animal Management Team on (03) 6216 6800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.