Glenorchy City Council has works planned throughout the 2022/2023 financial year, including:
- Construction of a new waste cell at the Jackson Street Landfill to extend the life of the landfill
- Synthetic turf replacement, lighting upgrades, additional changerooms and demolition and reconstruction of public amenities at KGV.
- Transformation of the former Tolosa Reservoir site into an open parkland
- Rebuilding the top pitch, drainage works and new lighting at the North Chigwell Soccer hub
- Design and replacement of Collinsvale, Cairnduff and Booth Avenue playspaces
- Development of a “destination playspace” at Giblins Reserve
Please click here to review the timeline and status of each project.