Strategic Council documents provide direction over the long and short term and ensure the goals and objectives of the community are met. Council creates a range of strategic plans and documents. These are required by the Local Government Act 1993.
The Strategic Plan identifies the community goals, objectives and strategies that Council will follow to give effect to the community’s vision for Glenorchy over the next 10 years. Council reviews the Strategic Plan every four years and consults with the community to ensure it is still in alignment with the vision of Glenorchy’s people.
Other important strategic Council documents are aligned closely to the Strategic Plan.
Annual Reports showcase what the organisation has done over the period of one year.
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2017-2018February 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2016-2017November 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2015-2016May 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2014-2015May 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2013-2014May 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2011-2012May 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2010-2011May 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2009-2010May 2019
- Community Safety Framework and Action PlanMay 2019
- Glenorchy Healthy Communities Plan 2014-2023May 2019
- Glenorchy Emergency Management PlanMay 2019
- Glenorchy Main Road Corridor Master Plan Working Group ReportMay 2019
- Glenorchy Multicultural Community Spaces PlanMay 2019
- Glenorchy Multicultural Community Spaces Plan AppendicesMay 2019
- Glenorchy Climate Change Adaptation PlanMay 2019
- KGV Master Plan Final ReportMay 2019
- Glenorchy Successful Ageing Framework 2019-2024May 2019
- Glenorchy to Hobart Public Transport Corridor Study October 2016May 2019
- Building a Learning Community in Glenorchy StrategyMay 2019
- Glenorchy Children and Families StrategyMay 2019
- Glenorchy Open Space StrategyMay 2019
- Glenorchy Parking Strategy 2017-2027May 2019
- Interim Land Use Planning StrategyMay 2019
- Glenorchy Waste Management Strategy Revised 2019April 2019
- Asset Management Strategy for Infrastructure Assets 2019-2023July 2019
- GCC Financial Management Strategy 2019July 2019