Strategic Council documents provide direction over the long and short term and ensure the goals and objectives of the community are met. Council creates a range of strategic plans and documents. These are required by the Local Government Act 1993.
The Strategic Plan identifies the community goals, objectives and strategies that Council will follow to give effect to the community’s vision for Glenorchy over the next 10 years. Council reviews the Strategic Plan every four years and consults with the community to ensure it is still in alignment with the vision of Glenorchy’s people.
Other important strategic Council documents are aligned closely to the Strategic Plan.
Annual Reports showcase what the organisation has done over the period of one year.
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2017-2018February 2019
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2016-2017November 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2015-2016February 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2014-2015February 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2013-2014February 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2011-2012February 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2010-2011February 2018
- Glenorchy Annual Report 2009-2010December 2017
The Long Term Financial Management Plan provides a tool for Council to consider the financial impact of its decision on Council’s future sustainability. The model assists Council to estimate future costs or opportunities that arise from short term decisions, enables continuous improvement of asset and financial management practise, maintains stable and predictable rates increases and establishes long-term financial sustainability and monitoring.
Council is required to provide estimates of the Council's revenue and expenditure for each financial year. The budget is developed in alignment with both the Long Term Financial Management Plan and the Annual Plan; balancing the activities of Council with financial sustainability over the long term.
- Community Safety Framework and Action PlanMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Healthy Communities Plan 2014-2023March 2018
- Glenorchy Emergency Management PlanMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Main Road Corridor Master Plan Working Group ReportMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Multicultural Community Spaces PlanMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Multicultural Community Spaces Plan AppendicesMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Climate Change Adaptation PlanMarch 2018
- KGV Master Plan Final ReportMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Successful Ageing Framework 2019-2024May 2019
- Transit-Corridor-Study-Report_Final_Rev-2_25-11-2016May 2019
- Asset Management Strategy for Infrastructure Assets 2014/15 to 2017/18March 2018
- Building a Learning Community in Glenorchy StrategyMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Children and Families StrategyMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Open Space StrategyFebruary 2019
- Glenorchy Parking Strategy 2017-2027March 2018
- Interim Land Use Planning StrategyMarch 2018
- Glenorchy Waste Management Strategy Revised 2019April 2019