Report a problem

If you think someone is doing the wrong thing regarding their development of a property, their building or plumbing, we want you to let us know.

Please not that unlawful use or development involves activity or works being carried out:

  • without Council approval 
  • that can’t be approved 
  • in a way that does not comply with a planning permit.

If you think there are reasonable grounds for questioning whether an activity or works being carried out may be an unlawful development or use you should report it. 

Our staff will follow it up. 

Please provide your contact details, as we can’t take action if you make a complaint anonymously.

It helps if you keep a record of an activity or works, such as a general description, dates and times, duration etc., along with a description of any vehicles (including company names, registration numbers) engaged in the activity or works.