Bushfire, the community and you

There are many ways you can prepare yourself, your family and your property to mitigate your bushfire risk.

Reporting potential fire hazards

If you have concerns about a potential fire hazard on private property (overgrown vegetation or accumulated debris), you can report the address to Council for investigation. During fire season Council officers can assess and contact property owners if their property is deemed to be a hazard.

The best way to report a fire hazard is to submit the details of the hazard, the property address and your contact details so we can obtain further information (if required) and let you know the outcome.